Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bring the Heat

I slacked yesterday and didn't post, apoliges to all of my loyal readers. Of which there are probably none. Well it looks like maybe the torrentail rains that have plagued DFW this summer are finally going away, and we can go back to what ususally consists of s summer here. I never thought I'd be ready for 100 degrees and sun, but I really am. The only thing that messes it all up is the fact that the air conditioning has gone out at the office where I work. That means box fans for everyone! Not good times, bad times.

But I refure to let it get me down. I take the GMAT next Tuesday, which is pretty exciting. Its basically a harder version of the SAT, but I am going to be studying a lot in the next week so I won't be too worried about it.
Fun FActs about the GMAT:
*It cost me 250 dollars (!!!) to take this test.
*Its completely computerized, so there's no going skipping questions or coming back to them.
*Its "computer adaptive", meaning if you answer a question right it gives you a ahrder one next, and vice versa.
*There's a writing section.
I bet thats more than you ever wanted to know about the GMAT.

Trivia fact: Today and the day before the MLB All-Star game are the only two days of the year when there are absolutely no games in the 4 major sports (football, baseball, basketball, hockey)

It's just like a Mini Mall:

No comments: